This job was a little trickier. Three crests mounted on the external brick wall. They couldn’t be removed. The digital print on the front was faded and peeling. I didn’t have original files, and a straight reprint was not going to be a solution. This job made me realise how much knowledge I have in the sign industry.
Because I didn’t have the original files, I traced each part of the signs and took measurements. I reconstructed the digital files with help from Dexter of course.
The solution for this job was a reverse print on clear acrylic. This means the print is on the underside of the acrylic. It can’t be picked off. It is a high gloss clear acrylic. The finished product looks amazing!